- The temperature on August 7, 1926 was between 9.6 °C and 19.1 °C and averaged 14.6 °C. There was 8.4 mm of rain. There was 5.3 hours of sunshine (35%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 4, 1925 to March 8, 1926 the cabinet Colijn I, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1926: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.4 million citizens.
- March 16 » History of Rocketry: Robert Goddard launches the first liquid-fueled rocket, at Auburn, Massachusetts.
- April 24 » The Treaty of Berlin is signed. Germany and the Soviet Union each pledge neutrality in the event of an attack on the other by a third party for the next five years.
- July 23 » Fox Film buys the patents of the Movietone sound system for recording sound onto film.
- August 6 » In New York City, the Warner Bros.' Vitaphone system premieres with the movie Don Juan starring John Barrymore.
- August 20 » Japan's public broadcasting company, Nippon Hōsō Kyōkai (NHK) is established.
- November 11 » The United States Numbered Highway System is established.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I41961.php : accessed September 24, 2022), "Hendrika Meijer (1905-)".