- The temperature on January 23, 1929 was between 0.7 °C and 3.0 °C and averaged 1.7 °C. There was 1.4 mm of rain. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1929 to May 26, 1933 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck III, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1929: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.7 million citizens.
- January 6 » Mother Teresa arrives by sea in Calcutta, India, to begin her work among India's poorest and sick people.
- January 20 » The first full-length talking motion picture filmed outdoors, In Old Arizona, is released.
- May 1 » The 7.2 Mw Kopet Dag earthquake shakes the Iran–Turkmenistan border region with a maximum Mercalli intensity of IX (Violent), killing up to 3,800 and injuring 1,121.
- May 15 » A fire at the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio kills 123.
- June 1 » The 1st Conference of the Communist Parties of Latin America is held in Buenos Aires.
- September 7 » Steamer Kuru capsizes and sinks on Lake Näsijärvi near Tampere in Finland. One hundred thirty-six lives are lost.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I33564.php : accessed January 29, 2023), "Hendrika Johanna van de Kamp (1905-)".