Personal data Jan Gerritz van Eckdam
- He was born in the year 1630 in Scherpenzeel, The Netherlands.
- He was christened before 1675 in Scherpenzeel, The Netherlands.
- A child of Thijs Hermensen and Anne Jans van Donkelaar
- This information was last updated on March 28, 2005.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Gerritz van Eckdam
Household of Jan Gerritz van Eckdam
He is married to Merrichje Jans.
They got married on March 18, 1655
at Amerongen, U, The Netherlands
, he was 25 years old.
Timeline Jan Gerritz van Eckdam
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Eckdam
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1655: Source: Wikipedia
- March 25 » Saturn's largest moon, Titan, is discovered by Christiaan Huygens.
- April 23 » The Siege of Santo Domingo begins during the Anglo-Spanish War, and fails seven days later.
- May 19 » The Invasion of Jamaica begins during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- July 31 » Russo-Polish War (1654–67): The Russian army enters the capital of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, Vilnius, which it holds for six years.
- September 8 » Warsaw falls without resistance to a small force under the command of Charles X Gustav of Sweden during The Deluge, making it the first time the city is captured by a foreign army.
- December 18 » The Whitehall Conference ends with the determination that there was no law preventing Jews from re-entering England after the Edict of Expulsion of 1290.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I21581.php : accessed October 18, 2021), "Jan Gerritz van Eckdam (1630-????)".