Personal data Heinrich Friedrich Weber
- He was born on September 16, 1839 in Hörste, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Preußen.
- He died on May 23, 1901 in Hörste, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Preußen, he was 61 years old.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Heinrich Friedrich Weber
Household of Heinrich Friedrich Weber
Church wedding to Nn Nn (Weber) on December 19, 1863, he was 24 years old.
Timeline Heinrich Friedrich Weber
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Weber
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Weber.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Weber.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Weber.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 19, 1863)
- The temperature on December 19, 1863 was about 8.9 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 92%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Governor of Massachusetts John Albion Andrew receives permission from Secretary of War to raise a militia organization for men of African descent.
- Mexican forces attacked the French Foreign Legion in Hacienda Camarón, Mexico.
- American Civil War: The 54th Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry, the first African American regiment, leaves Boston, Massachusetts, to fight for the Union.