Birth Cert. nr.: 188 (Archive: 481; Regist. nr.: 14-06).
Marriage Act nr.: 41 (Archive: 463; Regist. nr.: 232-04).
Timeline Matthijs Koops
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Koops
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Koops.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Koops.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Koops.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 11, 1916)
- The temperature on August 11, 1916 was between 9.8 °C and 23.6 °C and averaged 16.9 °C. There was 11.0 hours of sunshine (73%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1916: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.4 million citizens.
- Sophomore tackle and guard Paul Robeson is excluded from the Rutgers football team when Washington and Lee University refused to play against a black person.
- Battle of Fromelles
- Easter Rising: The Irish Republican Brotherhood led by nationalists Patrick Pearse, James Connolly, and Joseph Plunkett starts a rebellion in Ireland.