Marriage Act nr.: 116, Schiedam.
Timeline Christiena Frederica Stolk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Stolk
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Stolk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Stolk.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Stolk.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 1, 1923)
- The temperature on August 1, 1923 was between 11.8 °C and 19.1 °C and averaged 15.2 °C. There was 4.1 mm of rain. There was 7.5 hours of sunshine (48%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 19, 1922 to August 4, 1925 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck II, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1923: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7 million citizens.
- TIME magazine is published for the first time.
- Namba Daisuke, a Japanese student, tries to assassinate the Prince Regent Hirohito.
- The Rentenmark replaces the Papiermark as the official currency of Germany at the exchange rate of one Rentenmark to One Trillion (One Billion on the long scale) Papiermark