Marriage Act nr.: 1 (Archive: 0123; Regist. nr.: 11549).
Timeline Tijmen Lodewijk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lodewijk
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Lodewijk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lodewijk.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lodewijk.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 4, 1927)
- The temperature on January 4, 1927 was between 0.7 °C and 5.4 °C and averaged 2.6 °C. There was 2.3 mm of rain. There was 3.8 hours of sunshine (48%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1927: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.5 million citizens.
- The Holland Tunnel opens to traffic as the first Hudson River vehicle tunnel linking New Jersey to New York City.
- Babe Ruth becomes the first baseball player to hit 60 home runs in a season.
- The first Volvo car premieres in Gothenburg, Sweden.