Huwelijks Akte No 46.
Timeline Engelbart Dijkstra
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Dijkstra
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Dijkstra.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Dijkstra.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Dijkstra.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 28, 1922)
- The temperature on September 28, 1922 was between 9.0 °C and 17.9 °C and averaged 13.2 °C. There was 4.6 mm of rain. There was 1.6 hours of sunshine (13%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 19, 1922 to August 4, 1925 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck II, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1922: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.0 million citizens.
- One of the Herald Sun of Melbourne, Australia's predecessor papers The Sun News-Pictorial is founded.
- The great powers of World War I withdraw from Istanbul
- Knickerbocker Storm, Washington D.C.'s biggest snowfall, causes the city's greatest loss of life when the roof of the Knickerbocker Theater collapses.