Huwelijks Akte No 58
Timeline Harm Otter
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Otter
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Otter.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Otter.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Otter.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 5, 1930)
- The temperature on September 5, 1930 was between 9.0 °C and 23.0 °C and averaged 15.6 °C. There was 3.2 hours of sunshine (24%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-southeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1929 to May 26, 1933 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck III, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1930: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.8 million citizens.
- 3M begins marketing Scotch Tape.
- The 1,046feet (319m) Chrysler Building in New York City, the tallest man-made structure at the time, opens to the public.
- In an act of civil disobedience, Mohandas Gandhi breaks British law after marching to the sea and making salt.