Death Cert. nr.: 49 (Archive: 0123.1; Regist. nr.: 18880).
Marriage Act nr.: 6 (Archive: 0123; Regist. nr.: 08021).
Marriage Act nr.: 29 (Archive: 0123; Regist. nr.: 13939).
Timeline Evert Schutte
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schutte
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Schutte.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Schutte.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Schutte.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 12, 1912)
- The temperature on September 12, 1912 was between 8.8 °C and 16.7 °C and averaged 11.8 °C. There was 6.7 hours of sunshine (52%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1912: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.0 million citizens.
- The Scout Association is incorporated throughout the British Commonwealth by Royal Charter.
- Spain declares a protectorate over the north shore of Morocco.
- Roald Amundsen announces that his expedition had reached the South Pole on December 14, 1911.