Personal data Christianus Franciskus Rongen
Sources 1, 2, 3
- Alternative name: Chris
- He was born on November 12, 1919 in Vierlingsbeek, Noord-Brabant, Nederland.
- He died on May 22, 1995 in Venray, Limburg, Netherlands, he was 75 years old.
- He is buried on May 26, 1995 in Venray, Limburg, Netherlands.
Image(s) Christianus Franciskus Rongen
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Christianus Franciskus Rongen
Household of Christianus Franciskus Rongen
He is married to Martha Johanna Franssen on August 5, 1948, he was 28 years old.
- Bidprentje, verzameling Loed Rongen
- Bidprentje, verzameling Nelly Adam
- Bidprentje, verzameling Stg. De Oude Schoenendoos
Timeline Christianus Franciskus Rongen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Rongen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Rongen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Rongen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Rongen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 5, 1948)
- The temperature on August 5, 1948 was between 12.1 °C and 21.8 °C and averaged 16.6 °C. There was 5.5 hours of sunshine (36%). The average windspeed was 1 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north-northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till September 4, 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 3, 1946 to August 7, 1948 the cabinet Beel I, with Dr. L.J.M. Beel (KVP) as prime minister.
- From August 7, 1948 till March 15, 1951 the Netherlands had a cabinet Drees - Van Schaik with the prime ministers Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) and Mr. J.R.H. van Schaik (KVP).
- In the year 1948: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 9.7 million citizens.
- A dike along the flooding Columbia River breaks, obliterating Vanport, Oregon within minutes. Fifteen people die and tens of thousands are left homeless.
- Eamon de Valera resigns as Taoiseach of Ireland.
- World Council of Churches is formed.