Personal data Petronella Huberta Huberdina Rongen
- She was born on January 14, 1920 in Overloon, Noord-Brabant, Nederland.
- She died on June 5, 1991 in Venray, Limburg, Netherlands, she was 71 years old.
- She is buried on June 8, 1991 in Overloon, Noord-Brabant, Nederland.
Image(s) Petronella Huberta Huberdina Rongen
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Petronella Huberta Huberdina Rongen
Household of Petronella Huberta Huberdina Rongen
She is married to Leonardus Hubertus Halmans on July 25, 1945 at Heerlen, Limburg, NLD, she was 25 years old.
- Bidprentje, verzameling Loed Rongen
Timeline Petronella Huberta Huberdina Rongen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Rongen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Rongen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Rongen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Rongen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 25, 1945)
- The temperature on July 25, 1945 was between 10.9 °C and 21.8 °C and averaged 16.5 °C. There was 1.2 hours of sunshine (8%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north-northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1941 to February 23, 1945 the cabinet Gerbrandy II, with Prof. dr. P.S. Gerbrandy (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 23, 1945 to June 24, 1945 the cabinet Gerbrandy III, with Prof. dr. P.S. Gerbrandy (ARP) as prime minister.
- From June 24, 1945 till July 3, 1946 the Netherlands had a cabinet Schermerhorn - Drees with the prime ministers Prof. ir. W. Schermerhorn (VDB) and W. Drees (PvdA).
- In the year 1945: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 9.2 million citizens.
- World War II: US Army troops liberate the Mauthausen concentration camp in Austria
- The Italian commune of Fornovo di Taro is liberated from German forces by Brazilian forces.
- Cold War: Operation Paperclip: The United States Army secretly admits 88 German scientists and engineers to help in the development of rocket technology.