Personal data Aloysius Jacobus de Vliegher
Image(s) Aloysius Jacobus de Vliegher
About the surname De Vliegher
- The temperature on June 1, 1924 was between 11.8 °C and 20.5 °C and averaged 17.1 °C. There was 5.0 mm of rain. There was 9.7 hours of sunshine (59%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 19, 1922 to August 4, 1925 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck II, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1924: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.2 million citizens.
- February 1 » Russia–United Kingdom relations are restored, over six years after the Communist revolution.
- March 16 » In accordance with the Treaty of Rome, Fiume becomes annexed as part of Italy.
- April 8 » Sharia courts are abolished in Turkey, as part of Atatürk's Reforms.
- July 11 » Eric Liddell won the gold medal in 400m at the 1924 Paris Olympics, after refusing to run in the heats for 100m, his favoured distance, on the Sunday.
- December 19 » German serial killer Fritz Haarmann is sentenced to death for a series of murders.
- December 20 » Adolf Hitler is released from Landsberg Prison.
- The temperature on May 11, 1999 was between 11.2 °C and 18.0 °C and averaged 14.3 °C. There was 2.6 mm of rain during 2.0 hours. There was 6.4 hours of sunshine (41%). The partly or heavily clouded was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Beatrix (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from April 30, 1980 till April 30, 2013 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Monday, August 3, 1998 to Monday, July 22, 2002 the cabinet Kok II, with W. Kok (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1999: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 15.8 million citizens.
- March 24 » A lorry carrying margarine and flour catches fire inside the Mont Blanc Tunnel. The resulting inferno kills 38 people.
- April 12 » United States President Bill Clinton is cited for contempt of court for giving "intentionally false statements" in a civil lawsuit; he is later fined and disbarred.
- May 1 » The body of British climber George Mallory is found on Mount Everest, 75 years after his disappearance in 1924.
- July 23 » ANA Flight 61 is hijacked in Tokyo, Japan by Yuji Nishizawa.
- August 17 » The 7.6 Mw İzmit earthquake shakes northwestern Turkey with a maximum Mercalli intensity of IX (Violent), leaving 17,118–17,127 dead and 43,953–50,000 injured.
- December 31 » Indian Airlines Flight 814 hijacking ended after seven days with the release of 190 survivors at Kandahar Airport, Afghanistan.
- 1923 » Barry Till, English priest, author, and academic († 2013)
- 1924 » William Sloane Coffin, American minister and activist († 2006)
- 1925 » Dilia Díaz Cisneros, Venezuelan teacher († 2017)
- 1926 » Andy Griffith, American actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter († 2012)
- 1926 » Marilyn Monroe, American model and actress († 1962)
- 1926 » Richard Schweiker, American soldier and politician, 14th United States Secretary of Health and Human Services († 2015)
- 1916 » Karl Schwarzschild, German astronomer and physicist (b. 1873)
- 1918 » George Elmslie, Australian politician, 25th Premier of Victoria (b. 1861)
- 1920 » James Colosimo, Italian-American mob boss (b. 1878)
- 1920 » William Dean Howells, American novelist, literary critic, and playwright (b. 1837)
- 1927 » Juan Gris, Spanish painter and sculptor (b. 1887)
- 1929 » Jozef Murgaš, Slovak-American priest, architect, botanist, and painter (b. 1864)