- Graaf Filips I de Goede (Beiers Huis) was from 1433 till 1467 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Graafschap Holland)
- Graaf Karel I de Stoute (Bourgondisch Huis) was from 1467 till 1477 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Graafschap Holland)
- In the year 1467: Source: Wikipedia
- July 25 » The Battle of Molinella: The first battle in Italy in which firearms are used extensively.
- August 20 » The Second Battle of Olmedo takes places as part of a succession conflict between Henry IV of Castile and his half-brother Alfonso, Prince of Asturias.
- October 29 » Battle of Brustem: Charles the Bold defeats Prince-Bishopric of Liège.
- December 15 » Stephen III of Moldavia defeats Matthias Corvinus of Hungary, with the latter being injured thrice, at the Battle of Baia.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Ancestral Trails 2016
has been compiled by Patti Lee Salter
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Patti Lee Salter, "Ancestral Trails 2016", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/ancestral-trails-2016/I10045.php : accessed November 28, 2022), "William VERNON (1418-1467)".