- The tag tree graph below shows the number of times the GEDCOM tag(-sequence) was encountered. Filled circles can be clicked to show the sub-tags.
- The red circles (99.3%) are valid tag-sequences under the GEDCOM 5.5 grammar (also available as tag tree), grey circles (0.6%) are invalid tag-sequences or tag-sequences with user-defined tags. This visualisation aspect is not completely accurate as not all GEDCOM files are version 5.5 (the actual version wasn't taken into account, but from all processed GEDCOM files 92% identified itself as GEDCOM 5.5 and 4% as GEDCOM 5.5.1).
- This data was collected from 173 GEDCOM files, totalling 15,390,330 GEDCOM lines, created by various versions of the family tree program BROSKEEP and published on Genealogie Online.
- The data is available for download in JSON and CSV format under a CC-BY license.
- You can also see the tag tree graph for GEDCOM files created by all family tree programs, Aldfaer, MyHeritage Family Tree Builder, GensDataPro, PRO-GEN, gwb2ged, BROSKEEP, Legacy (R), Ancestry.com Family Trees, Family Tree Maker for Windows, Reunion