Tangeman Genealogy » Maarten Kort
Personal data Maarten Kort
- He was born 1850 in Noordgouwe, Schouwen-Duiveland, Zeeland, Netherland.
- He died on January 16, 1893 in Zierikzee, Schouwen-Duiveland, Zeeland, Netherland, he was 43 years old.
Ancestors of Maarten Kort
Household of Maarten Kort
He is married to Johanna Joppa Geleijnse on March 7, 1879 at Nieuwerkerk, Schouwen-Duiveland, Zeeland, Netherland.
Timeline Maarten Kort
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Kort
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Kort.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Kort.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kort.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 7, 1879)
- The temperature on March 7, 1879 was about 11.0 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 57%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1879: Source: Wikipedia
The publication Tangeman Genealogy has been compiled by Margaret Paret. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/tangeman-genealogy/