Stamboom Van Pelt en Sluijter » Karel Borstlap
Personal data Karel Borstlap
Ancestors of Karel Borstlap
|Johannes Marinus Borstlap||Anna Jaantje Steehouwer||Karel Doodewaard|
|Jeanne Alida de Ridder|
Johannes Marinus Borstlap
Timeline Karel Borstlap
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Borstlap
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Borstlap.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Borstlap.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Borstlap.
Historical context (based on birthday October 26, 1924)
- The temperature on October 26, 1924 was between 4.1 °C and 0.1 °C and averaged 2.2 °C. There was 4 mm of rain during 96 hours. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south east. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 19, 1922 to August 4, 1925 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck II, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- 1924 » The Netherlands had about 7 million citizens.
- 1924 » U.S. President Calvin Coolidge becomes the first President to deliver a radio broadcast from the White House.
- 1924 » The 1400-year-old Islamic caliphate is abolished when Caliph Abdul Mejid II of the Ottoman Empire is deposed. The last remnant of the old regime gives way to the reformed Turkey of Kemal Atatürk.
- 1924 » The Royal Greenwich Observatory begins broadcasting the hourly time signals known as the Greenwich Time Signal or the "BBC pips".
Also born on October 26
- 1684 » Kurt Christoph Graf von Schwerin, Prussian field marshal († 1757)
- 1685 » Domenico Scarlatti, Italian composer († 1757)
- 1842 » Vasili Vasilyevich Vereshchagin, Russian painter († 1904)
- 1888 » Nestor Ivanovich Makhno, Ukrainian anarchist Insurrectionary leader († 1934)
- 1949 » Antonio Carpio, Filipino Supreme Court jurist
The publication Stamboom Van Pelt en Sluijter has been compiled by G. van Pelt (contact author).