Stamboom Van Pelt en Sluijter » Karel Borstlap
Personal data Karel Borstlap
Ancestors of Karel Borstlap
|Johannes Marinus Borstlap||Anna Jaantje Steehouwer||Karel Doodewaard|
|Jeanne Alida de Ridder|
Johannes Marinus Borstlap
Timeline Karel Borstlap
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Borstlap
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Borstlap.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Borstlap.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Borstlap.
Historical context (based on birthday October 26, 1924)
- The temperature on October 26, 1924 was between 4.1 °C and 0.1 °C and averaged 2.2 °C. There was 4 mm of rain during 96 hours. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south east. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 19, 1922 to August 4, 1925 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck II, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- 1924 » The Netherlands had about 7 million citizens.
- 1924 » Albania becomes a republic.
- 1924 » Simon & Schuster publishes the first Crossword puzzle book.
- 1924 » Toastmasters International is founded.
Also born on October 26
- 1869 » Washington Luís Pereira de Sousa, President of Brazil († 1957)
- 1883 » Napoleon Hill, American Writer and Philosopher (Think and Grow Rich) († 1970)
- 1902 » Beryl Markham, Kenyan horse trainer, adventurer, aviatrix, and memoirist († 1986)
- 1912 » Don Siegel, American director († 1991)
- 1966 » Steve Valentine, British actor
The publication Stamboom Van Pelt en Sluijter has been compiled by G. van Pelt (contact author).