Stamboom Klavers » Hendrik Martens
Personal data Hendrik Martens
- He died after 1769, he was 41 years old.[ Source 1 ]
- Record: Bloedverwantschap met Jordi en Quinten Klavers in %: 0,1953.
Ancestors of Hendrik Martens
|Sjoukje (Sjuk) Fokkes|
|Sietske Jans Snoek|
± 1728-> 1769
Household of Hendrik Martens
- Hinke (Tjeerds ??) Hendriks 1769-1845
Timeline Hendrik Martens
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Martens
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Martens.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Martens.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Martens.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 8, 1754)
- The temperature on August 8, 1754 was about 19.0 °C. There was 44 mm of rainWind direction mainly southwest. Weather type: betrokken onweer hagel . Source: KNMI (weather station Leiden/The Netherlands).
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regentes Anna (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1759 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- 1754 » French and Indian War: in the first engagement of the war, Virginia militia under 22-year-old Lieutenant Colonel George Washington defeat a French reconnaissance party in the Battle of Jumonville Glen in what is now Fayette County in southwestern Pennsylvania.
- 1754 » French and Indian War: George Washington surrenders Fort Necessity to French forces.
- 1754 » French and Indian War: George Washington surrenders Fort Necessity to French Capt. Louis Coulon de Villiers.