Stamboom Van Melzen-Van Melsen » Tietje Tjepkema
Personal data Tietje Tjepkema
- She died on December 7, 1950, she was 73 years old.
Ancestors of Tietje Tjepkema
|(Not public)||Annie Koster|
Household of Tietje Tjepkema
Timeline Tietje Tjepkema
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Tjepkema
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Tjepkema.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Tjepkema.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Tjepkema.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 8, 1902)
- There was 3 mm of rain during 72 hours. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- 1902 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1902 » "Electric Theatre", the first full-time movie theater in the United States, opens in Los Angeles, California.
- 1902 » The first American college football bowl game, the Rose Bowl between Michigan and Stanford, is held in Pasadena.
- 1902 » The Carnegie Institution is founded in Washington, D.C. with a $10 million gift from Andrew Carnegie.
Also born on November 17
- 1799 » Titian Peale, American artist († 1885)
- 1816 » August Wilhelm Ambros, Austrian composer († 1876)
- 1928 » Rance Howard, American actor
- 1950 » Tom Walkinshaw, Scottish race car driver and race team owner
- 1980 » Isaac Hanson, American musician (Hanson)
The publication Stamboom Van Melzen-Van Melsen has been compiled by A.van Melzen (contact is not possible).