Stamboom Peijsel » Lena Bontenbal
Personal data Lena Bontenbal
- She was born on May 16, 1870 in Zevenhuizen.
- She died on March 22, 1872 in Zevenhuizen, she was 1 years old.
Ancestors of Lena Bontenbal
Timeline Lena Bontenbal
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Bontenbal
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Bontenbal.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Bontenbal.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bontenbal.
Historical context (based on birthday May 16, 1870)
- The temperature on May 16, 1870 was about 20.7 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 9 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 63%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- 1870 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1870 » The United States Department of Justice formally comes into existence.
- 1870 » The First Vatican Council decrees the dogma of papal infallibility.
- 1870 » Old Faithful Geyser is observed and named by Henry D. Washburn during the Washburn-Langford-Doane Expedition to Yellowstone.
Also born on May 16
- 1611 » Pope Innocent XI († 1689)
- 1950 » Ray Condo, Canadian rockabilly musician [d. 2004]
- 1972 » Christian Califano, French rugby player
- 1978 » Lionel Scaloni, Argentine footballer
- 1984 » Jensen Lewis, American baseball player