Stamboom Morseld-Ten Cate » Herman Sijbrands ten Cate
Personal data Herman Sijbrands ten Cate
Ancestors of Herman Sijbrands ten Cate
|Othmar ten Cate|
|Herman van Lochem|
|Catharina van Gogh|
Sijbrand ten Cate
Catharina van Lochem
Herman Sijbrands ten Cate
Maria Geertruid Hoedemaker
|Sijbrand ten Cate|
|Lambertus ten Cate|
|Christina ten Cate|
|Herman ten Cate|
|Geertruid ten Cate|
|Nicolaas ten Cate|
Household of Herman Sijbrands ten Cate
- Sijbrand ten Cate 1789-1860
- Lambertus ten Cate 1796-1871
- Christina ten Cate 1800-1863
- Herman ten Cate 1804-1864
- Geertruid ten Cate 1790-1812
- Nicolaas ten Cate 1798-1841
- Marten Udink Ten Cate 1805-1869
- Catharina ten Cate 1786-1845
- Maria Geertruid ten Cate 1794-1837
- Hendrik ten Cate Hoedemaker 1787-1836
Timeline Herman Sijbrands ten Cate
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Ten Cate
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Ten Cate.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Ten Cate.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Ten Cate.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 7, 1785)
- The temperature on January 7, 1785 was about 0.0 °C. Wind direction mainly west-northwest. Weather type: omtrent helder . Source: KNMI (weather station Zwanenburg/The Netherlands).
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- 1785 » The dollar is unanimously chosen as the monetary unit for the United States.
- 1785 » John Walter publishes the first issue of the Daily Universal Register (later renamed The Times).
- 1785 » Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier, co-pilot of the first-ever manned flight (1783), and his companion, Pierre Romain, become the first-ever casualties of an air crash when their hot air balloon explodes during their attempt to cross the English Channel.
Also born on February 21
- 1721 » John McKinly, American physician († 1796)
- 1961 » Martha Hackett, American actress
- 1964 » Mark E. Kelly and Scott J. Kelly, American astronauts
- 1969 » Corey Harris, American musician
- 1974 » Iván Campo, Spanish footballer