Stamboom Morseld-Ten Cate » Herman Sijbrands ten Cate
Personal data Herman Sijbrands ten Cate
Ancestors of Herman Sijbrands ten Cate
|Othmar ten Cate|
|Herman van Lochem|
|Catharina van Gogh|
Sijbrand ten Cate
Catharina van Lochem
Herman Sijbrands ten Cate
Maria Geertruid Hoedemaker
|Sijbrand ten Cate|
|Lambertus ten Cate|
|Christina ten Cate|
|Herman ten Cate|
|Geertruid ten Cate|
|Nicolaas ten Cate|
Household of Herman Sijbrands ten Cate
- Sijbrand ten Cate 1789-1860
- Lambertus ten Cate 1796-1871
- Christina ten Cate 1800-1863
- Herman ten Cate 1804-1864
- Geertruid ten Cate 1790-1812
- Nicolaas ten Cate 1798-1841
- Marten Udink Ten Cate 1805-1869
- Catharina ten Cate 1786-1845
- Maria Geertruid ten Cate 1794-1837
- Hendrik ten Cate Hoedemaker 1787-1836
Timeline Herman Sijbrands ten Cate
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Ten Cate
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Ten Cate.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Ten Cate.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Ten Cate.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 7, 1785)
- The temperature on January 7, 1785 was about 0.0 °C. Wind direction mainly west-northwest. Weather type: omtrent helder . Source: KNMI (weather station Zwanenburg/The Netherlands).
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- 1785 » The dollar is unanimously chosen as the monetary unit for the United States.
- 1785 » Kamehameha, the king of Hawai?i defeats Kalanikupule and establishes the Kingdom of Hawai?i.
- 1785 » The Treaty of Hopewell is signed.
Also born on February 21
- 1867 » Otto Hermann Kahn, German millionaire († 1934)
- 1937 » Gary Lockwood, American actor
- 1970 » Fat Pat, American rapper (Screwed Up Click) († 1998)
- 1973 » Heri Joensen, Faroese musician
- 1983 » Franklin Gutiérrez, Venezuelan baseball player