Stamboom Langereis » Dirk Langereis
Personal data Dirk Langereis
Image(s) Dirk Langereis
Ancestors of Dirk Langereis
|Klaas Cornelis(z) Langereijs (ook: Langereis)|
|Marijtje Jans(d) Kramer|
Dirk Langereis (ook: Langereijs)
Household of Dirk Langereis
Notes by Dirk Langereis
Beroep: Arbeider, meesterknecht kalkbranderij, landbouwer, directeur ener kalkfabriek
Timeline Dirk Langereis
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Langereis
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Langereis.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Langereis.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Langereis.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 9, 1895)
- The temperature on June 9, 1895 was about 21.4 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 63%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1895 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1895 » In Paris an express train overruns a buffer stop and crosses more than 30 metres of concourse before plummeting through a window at Gare Montparnasse.
- 1895 » The Kiel Canal is officially opened.
- 1895 » First display (a private screening) of motion pictures by Auguste and Louis Lumière.
Also born on June 26
- 1922 » Eleanor Parker, American actress
- 1945 » Malachi York, Nuwaubian leader
- 1955 » Mick Jones, British guitarist (The Clash, Big Audio Dynamite)
- 1963 » Mikhail Khodorkovsky, Russian oligarch and convicted felon
- 1974 » Jeff Frankenstein, American musician (Newsboys)