Stamboom Jansen, Brandsma, Esmeijer, De Waal en Wennekes » Gerrit van Schaik
Personal data Gerrit van Schaik
- He was born 1870 in Groesbeek.
- Profession: metaalschaver.
Ancestors of Gerrit van Schaik
|Willem van Schaik|
|Dirkje van der Heijden|
|Carolus Philippus ten Ham|
Johannes van Schaik
Wilhelmina Hendrika ten Ham
Gerrit van Schaik
Wilhelmina Anthonia Vermeer
Household of Gerrit van Schaik
- Johannes van Schaik 1898-1905
Timeline Gerrit van Schaik
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Van Schaik
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Van Schaik.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Van Schaik.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van Schaik.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 25, 1896)
- The temperature on July 25, 1896 was about 19.5 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 79%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1896 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1896 » Eight provinces in the Philippines are declared under martial law by the Spanish Governor General Ramon Blanco. This included the provinces of Batangas, Rizal, Cavite, Nueva Ecija as well as the nearby areas.
- 1896 » A picture showing the unclad (bare) breasts of a woman appears in National Geographic magazine for the first time.
- 1896 » In Athens, the opening of the first modern Olympic Games is celebrated, 1,500 years after the original games are banned by Roman Emperor Theodosius I.
Also died on November 24
- 1775 » Lorenzo Ricci, Italian Jesuit leader (b. 1703)
- 1885 » Nicolas Avellaneda, Argentine president (b. 1837)
- 1959 » Dally Messenger, Australian rugby player (b. 1883)
- 2003 » Warren Spahn, Major League Baseball player (b. 1921)
- 2008 » Kenny MacLean, Scottish musician (Platinum Blonde) (b. 1956)