Stamboom Jansen, Brandsma, Esmeijer, De Waal en Wennekes » Gerrit van Schaik
Personal data Gerrit van Schaik
- He was born in the year 1870 in Groesbeek.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Gerrit van Schaik
Household of Gerrit van Schaik
- Johannes van Schaik 1898-1905
Timeline Gerrit van Schaik
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Van Schaik
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Van Schaik.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Van Schaik.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van Schaik.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 25, 1896)
- The temperature on July 25, 1896 was about 19.5 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 79%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1896: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- Defeat of Cymru Fydd at South Wales Liberal Federation AGM, Newport, Monmouthshire.
- An Austrian newspaper reports that Wilhelm Roentgen has discovered a type of radiation later known as X-rays.
- Khodynka Tragedy: A mass panic on Khodynka Field in Moscow during the festivities of the coronation of Russian Tsar Nicholas II results in the deaths of 1,389 people.
The publication Stamboom Jansen, Brandsma, Esmeijer, De Waal en Wennekes has been compiled by Wim Jansen. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-jansen-brandsma/