Stamboom Jansen, Brandsma, Esmeijer, De Waal en Wennekes » Gerrit van Schaik
Personal data Gerrit van Schaik
- He was born in the year 1870 in Groesbeek.
- Profession: metaalschaver.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Gerrit van Schaik
Household of Gerrit van Schaik
- Johannes van Schaik 1898-1905
Timeline Gerrit van Schaik
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Van Schaik
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Van Schaik.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Van Schaik.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van Schaik.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 25, 1896)
- The temperature on July 25, 1896 was about 19.5 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 79%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1896: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- An Austrian newspaper reports that Wilhelm Roentgen has discovered a type of radiation later known as X-rays.
- Charles Dow publishes the first edition of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- The most destructive tsunami in Japan's history kills more than 22,000 people.
The publication Stamboom Jansen, Brandsma, Esmeijer, De Waal en Wennekes has been compiled by Wim Jansen. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-jansen-brandsma/