Stamboom Hoek, van Scherpenzeel, la Verge en van de Water » Johanna Kortlever
Personal data Johanna Kortlever
- She died.
Ancestors of Johanna Kortlever
|Dirk van Buren||Janna Koogje|
Hermina van Buren
Johannes Dirk Wischhoff
Household of Johanna Kortlever
Timeline Johanna Kortlever
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Kortlever
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Kortlever.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Kortlever.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kortlever.
Historical context (based on birthday January 7, 1888)
- The temperature on January 7, 1888 was about 3.0 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 12 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- 1888 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1888 » George Eastman registers the trademark Kodak and receives a patent for his camera that uses roll film.
- 1888 » Reverend Charles Lutwidge Dodgson predicts to his followers that the antichrist will be born on a May 4th.
- 1888 » The Rio de la Plata Earthquake takes place.
Also born on January 7
- 1685 » Jonas Alströmer, Swedish industrialist († 1761)
- 1895 » Clara Haskil, Romanian pianist († 1960)
- 1895 » Sir Hudson Fysh, Australian aviator and co-founder of QANTAS († 1974)
- 1941 » Manfred Schellscheidt, German American soccer coach
- 1958 » Linda Kozlowski, American actress