Stamboom Hodes » Theodora Jansen
Personal data Theodora Jansen
Ancestors of Theodora Jansen
|Maria Josepha (of Sophia) Rutte||Gerardus (Gerrit) Breukelman|
|Johanna Catharina Koeken|
Anna Maria Breukelman
Adrianus (Adriaan) Hodes
|Adriana Johanna Hodes|
|Johannes (Jan) Hodes|
|Johannes Hendricus (Henry Adrianus) Hodes|
Household of Theodora Jansen
Timeline Theodora Jansen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- Schiedam 1840 geboorteakte nr 161
- Schiedam 1862, huwelijksakte nr 10 http://doc.geneanet.org/zoom.php?idacte=40281
About the surname Jansen
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Jansen.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Jansen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Jansen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 5, 1862)
- The temperature on February 5, 1862 was about 8.7 °C. The air pressure was 11 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 79%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1862 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1862 » American Civil War: Forces under Union Admiral David Farragut capture the Confederate city of New Orleans, Louisiana.
- 1862 » American Civil War: Union forces are defeated in Second Battle of Bull Run.
- 1862 » American Civil War: the Confederate ironclad CSSArkansas is scuttled on the Mississippi River after suffering damage in a battle with USSEssex near Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Also born on April 26
- 1573 » Marie de' Medici, wife of Henry IV of France († 1642)
- 1879 » Owen Willans Richardson, British physicist, Nobel Prize laureate († 1959)
- 1900 » Hack Wilson, American baseball player († 1948)
- 1954 » Alan Hinkes, British mountaineer
- 1979 » Janne Wirman, Finnish musician (Children of Bodom)