Stamboom Hodes » Theodora Jansen
Personal data Theodora Jansen
Ancestors of Theodora Jansen
|Maria Josepha (of Sophia) Rutte||Gerardus (Gerrit) Breukelman|
|Johanna Catharina Koeken|
Anna Maria Breukelman
Adrianus (Adriaan) Hodes
|Adriana Johanna Hodes|
|Johannes (Jan) Hodes|
|Johannes Hendricus (Henry Adrianus) Hodes|
Household of Theodora Jansen
Timeline Theodora Jansen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- Schiedam 1840 geboorteakte nr 161
- Schiedam 1862, huwelijksakte nr 10 http://doc.geneanet.org/zoom.php?idacte=40281
About the surname Jansen
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Jansen.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Jansen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Jansen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 5, 1862)
- The temperature on February 5, 1862 was about 8.7 °C. The air pressure was 11 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 79%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1862 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1862 » American Civil War: At the Battle of Fredericksburg, Confederate General Robert E. Lee defeats the Union Major General Ambrose E. Burnside.
- 1862 » American Civil War: George B. McClellan halts the northward drive of Robert E. Lee's Confederate army in the single-day Battle of Antietam, the bloodiest day in American history.
- 1862 » American Civil War: The U.S. federal government forbids all Union army officers from returning fugitive slaves, thus effectively annulling the Fugitive Slave Law of 1850 and setting the stage for the Emancipation Proclamation.
Also born on April 26
- 1573 » Marie de' Medici, wife of Henry IV of France († 1642)
- 1804 » Charles Goodyear, American politician († 1876)
- 1944 » Amien Rais, Indonesian politician
- 1959 » John Corabi, American musician
- 1971 » Shondrella Avery, American actress