Stamboom Hagen-Bouwmeester » Marinus Balster
Personal data Marinus Balster
Matches in other publicationsThis person also appears in the publication:
About the surname Balster
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Balster.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Balster.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Balster.
Historical context (based on birthday July 22, 1877)
- The temperature on July 22, 1877 was about 19.3 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 61%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1877 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1877 » Indian Wars: Oglala Sioux chief Crazy Horse is bayoneted by a United States soldier after resisting confinement in a guardhouse at Fort Robinson in Nebraska.
- 1877 » Arthur Tooth, an Anglican clergyman is taken into custody after being prosecuted for using ritualist practices.
- 1877 » Battle of Shiroyama, decisive victory of the Imperial Japanese Army over the Satsuma Rebellion
Also born on July 22
- 1888 » Selman Waksman, Ukrainian/American biochemist, Nobel laureate († 1973)
- 1890 » Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy, American Kennedy family matriarch († 1995)
- 1913 » Licia Albanese, American opera singer
- 1916 » Marcel Cerdan, French boxer († 1949)
- 1973 » Daniel Jones, Australian musician (Savage Garden)