Stamboom Hagen-Bouwmeester » Marinus Balster
Personal data Marinus Balster
About the surname Balster
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Balster.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Balster.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Balster.
Historical context (based on birthday July 22, 1877)
- The temperature on July 22, 1877 was about 19.3 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 61%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1877 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1877 » The first Test cricket match begins between England and Australia.
- 1877 » Henry Ossian Flipper becomes the first African American cadet to graduate from the United States Military Academy.
- 1877 » The Molly Maguires, ten Irish immigrants, are hanged at the Schuylkill County and Carbon County, Pennsylvania prisons.
Also born on July 22
- 1893 » Karl Menninger, American psychiatrist († 1990)
- 1915 » Shaista Suhrawardy Ikramullah, Pakistani politician, diplomat and author. († 2000)
- 1939 » Gila Almagor, Israeli actress
- 1944 » Estelle Bennett, American singer (Ronettes) († 2009)
- 1964 » Don Van Natta, Jr., American journalist