Stamboom Griffioen Jellema Friese Adel » Engeltje Bouwes Schroor
Personal data Engeltje Bouwes Schroor
- She died.
Ancestors of Engeltje Bouwes Schroor
|Durk Geerts Schroor|
|Engeltje Annes Faber|
|Jacobus Jacobs Glastra|
|Theodora Regina Muhlsegel|
Bouwe Durks Schroor
Maria Jacobs Glastra
Engeltje Bouwes Schroor
Jouke Wiebes Tolman
Household of Engeltje Bouwes Schroor
Timeline Engeltje Bouwes Schroor
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Schroor
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Schroor.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Schroor.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Schroor.
Historical context (based on birthday February 11, 1892)
- The temperature on February 11, 1892 was about 4.5 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1892 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1892 » Katipunan: the Revolutionary Philippine Brotherhood is established leading to the fall of the Spanish Empire in Asia.
- 1892 » The New Orleans general strike begins, uniting black and white American trade unionists in a successful four-day general strike action for the first time.
- 1892 » At the YMCA in Springfield, Massachusetts, the first official basketball game is played.
Also born on February 11
- 1649 » William Carstares, Scottish minister († 1715)
- 1776 » Ioannis Kapodistrias, Greek diplomat of the Russian Empire and first head of state of independent Greece († 1831)
- 1925 » Kim Stanley, American actress († 2001)
- 1954 » Wesley Strick, American screenwriter
- 1977 » Mike Shinoda, American musician (Linkin Park and Fort Minor)