Stamboom Griffioen Jellema Friese Adel » Hendrik Pieters Riem
Personal data Hendrik Pieters Riem
Ancestors of Hendrik Pieters Riem
Timeline Hendrik Pieters Riem
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Riem
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Riem.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Riem.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Riem.
Historical context (based on birthday June 29, 1889)
- The temperature on June 29, 1889 was about 24.9 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 52%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- 1889 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1889 » Opening of the first Eiffel Tower elevator to the public.
- 1889 » Menelek of Shoa obtains the allegiance of a large majority of the Ethiopian nobility, paving the way for him to be crowned emperor.
- 1889 » Brazil is declared a republic by Marechal Deodoro da Fonseca and Emperor Pedro II is deposed in a military coup.
Also born on June 29
- 1865 » Shigechiyo Izumi, Japanese supercentenarian († 1986)
- 1939 » Alan Connolly, Australian cricketer
- 1941 » John Boccabella, American baseball player
- 1949 » Joan Clos i Matheu, Spanish politician
- 1957 » Michael Nutter, American politician