Stamboom Griffioen Jellema Friese Adel » Engeltje Bouwes Schroor
Personal data Engeltje Bouwes Schroor
- She died.
Ancestors of Engeltje Bouwes Schroor
|Durk Geerts Schroor|
|Engeltje Annes Faber|
|Jacobus Jacobs Glastra|
|Theodora Regina Muhlsegel|
Bouwe Durks Schroor
Maria Jacobs Glastra
Engeltje Bouwes Schroor
Jouke Wiebes Tolman
Household of Engeltje Bouwes Schroor
Timeline Engeltje Bouwes Schroor
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Schroor
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Schroor.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Schroor.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Schroor.
Historical context (based on birthday February 11, 1892)
- The temperature on February 11, 1892 was about 4.5 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1892 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1892 » St. John's, Newfoundland is devastated in the Great Fire of 1892.
- 1892 » Katipunan: the Revolutionary Philippine Brotherhood is established leading to the fall of the Spanish Empire in Asia.
- 1892 » The Pledge of Allegiance is first recited by students in many US public schools, as part of a celebration marking the 400th anniversary of Columbus's voyage.
Also born on February 11
- 1755 » Albert Christoph Dies, German composer († 1822)
- 1890 » David Drummond, Australian politician († 1965)
- 1926 » Alexander Gibson, British conductor († 1995)
- 1960 » Richard Mastracchio, NASA astronaut
- 1971 » Evan Tanner, American mixed-martial artist († 2008)