Stamboom Griffioen Jellema Friese Adel » Engeltje Bouwes Schroor
Personal data Engeltje Bouwes Schroor
- She died.
Ancestors of Engeltje Bouwes Schroor
|Durk Geerts Schroor|
|Engeltje Annes Faber|
|Jacobus Jacobs Glastra|
|Theodora Regina Muhlsegel|
Bouwe Durks Schroor
Maria Jacobs Glastra
Engeltje Bouwes Schroor
Jouke Wiebes Tolman
Household of Engeltje Bouwes Schroor
Timeline Engeltje Bouwes Schroor
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Schroor
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Schroor.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Schroor.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Schroor.
Historical context (based on birthday February 11, 1892)
- The temperature on February 11, 1892 was about 4.5 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1892 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1892 » The family of Lizzie Borden is found murdered in their Fall River, Massachusetts home.
- 1892 » Goodison Park, the world's first association football specific stadium is opened.
- 1892 » St. Petersburg, Florida is incorporated.
Also born on February 11
- 1829 » The Rev. Samuel Lodge, English clergyman, author and headmaster († 1897)
- 1921 » Edward Seidensticker, American scholar († 2007)
- 1932 » Dennis Skinner, British politician
- 1972 » Brian Daubach, American baseball player
- 1974 » D'Angelo, American singer