Stamboom Griffioen Jellema Friese Adel » Hendrik Pieters Riem
Personal data Hendrik Pieters Riem
Ancestors of Hendrik Pieters Riem
Timeline Hendrik Pieters Riem
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Riem
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Riem.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Riem.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Riem.
Historical context (based on birthday June 29, 1889)
- The temperature on June 29, 1889 was about 24.9 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 52%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- 1889 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1889 » The Coca-Cola Company, then known as the Pemberton Medicine Company, is originally incorporated in Atlanta, Georgia.
- 1889 » The Eiffel Tower is inaugurated.
- 1889 » The first issue of the Wall Street Journal is published.
Also born on June 29
- 1482 » Maria of Aragon, queen of Portugal († 1517)
- 1901 » Nelson Eddy, American singer and actor († 1967)
- 1919 » Lloyd Richards, American director († 2006)
- 1958 » Rosa Mota, Portuguese athlete
- 1980 » Martin Truex Jr, American race car driver