Stamboom familie Eilders » Albert Sebrands
Personal data Albert Sebrands
- He was born about 1904 in Hancock County, Iowa.
- He died on March 19, 1957, he was 53 years old.
Household of Albert Sebrands
Timeline Albert Sebrands
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Sebrands
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Sebrands.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Sebrands.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Sebrands.
Historical context (based on day of death March 19, 1957)
- The temperature on March 19, 1957 was between 5.1 °C and 0.1 °C and averaged 0.6 °C. There was 8.5 mm of rain during 104 hours. There was 18.5 hours of sunshine (9%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1948 till 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from October 13, 1956 to December 22, 1957 the cabinet Drees III, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- 1957 » The Netherlands had about 11 million citizens.
- 1957 » The Levelland UFO Case in Levelland, Texas, generates national publicity, and remains one of the most impressive UFO cases in American history.
- 1957 » Prince Karim Husseini Aga Khan IV inherits the office of Imamat as the 49th Imam of Shia Imami Ismaili worldwide, after the death of Sir Sultan Mahommed Shah Aga Khan III.
- 1957 » Mass-murderer Jack Gilbert Graham is executed in Colorado by gas chamber.
Also died on March 19
- 1279 » Emperor Bing of Song China (b. 1271)
- 1944 » William Hale Thompson, American mayor of Chicago (b. 1869)
- 1987 » Louis, 7th duc de Broglie, French physicist, Nobel laureate (b. 1892)
- 1989 » Alan Civil, English French horn player (b. 1929)
- 2008 » Raghuvaran, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam actor (b. 1948)