Stamboom familie Eilders » Albert Sebrands
Personal data Albert Sebrands
- He was born about 1904 in Hancock County, Iowa.
- He died on March 19, 1957, he was 53 years old.
Household of Albert Sebrands
Timeline Albert Sebrands
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Sebrands
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Sebrands.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Sebrands.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Sebrands.
Historical context (based on day of death March 19, 1957)
- The temperature on March 19, 1957 was between 5.1 °C and 0.1 °C and averaged 0.6 °C. There was 8.5 mm of rain during 104 hours. There was 18.5 hours of sunshine (9%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1948 till 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from October 13, 1956 to December 22, 1957 the cabinet Drees III, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- 1957 » The Netherlands had about 11 million citizens.
- 1957 » Suez Crisis: The Suez Canal is reopened following the introduction of UNEF peacekeepers to the region.
- 1957 » The New York, Ontario and Western Railway makes its final run.
- 1957 » The African Convention is founded in Dakar.
Also died on March 19
- 1279 » Emperor Bing of Song China (b. 1271)
- 1721 » Pope Clement XI (b. 1649)
- 1950 » Walter Haworth, British chemist, Nobel laureate (b. 1883)
- 1976 » Albert Dieudonné, French actor and novelist (b. 1889)
- 1987 » Louis, 7th duc de Broglie, French physicist, Nobel laureate (b. 1892)