Stamboom familie Eilders » Albert Sebrands
Personal data Albert Sebrands
- He was born about 1904 in Hancock County, Iowa.
- He died on March 19, 1957, he was 53 years old.
Household of Albert Sebrands
Timeline Albert Sebrands
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Sebrands
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Sebrands.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Sebrands.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Sebrands.
Historical context (based on day of death March 19, 1957)
- The temperature on March 19, 1957 was between 5.1 °C and 0.1 °C and averaged 0.6 °C. There was 8.5 mm of rain during 104 hours. There was 18.5 hours of sunshine (9%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1948 till 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from October 13, 1956 to December 22, 1957 the cabinet Drees III, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- 1957 » The Netherlands had about 11 million citizens.
- 1957 » The Constitution of Malaysia comes into force.
- 1957 » Cuba: Fulgencio Batista bombs the revolt in Cienfuegos.
- 1957 » United States Customs seizes copies of Allen Ginsberg's poem "Howl" on the grounds of obscenity.
Also died on March 19
- 1406 » Ibn Khaldun, Arab historian (b. 1332)
- 1623 » Uesugi Kagekatsu, Japanese samurai and warlord (b. 1556)
- 1783 » Frederick Cornwallis, Archbishop of Canterbury (b. 1713)
- 1916 » Vasily Surikov, Russian painter (b. 1848)
- 1998 » E.M.S. Namboodiripad, Indian Communist politician, former Chief Minister of Kerala (b. 1909)