Stamboom Ebing » Teunis Ebing
Personal data Teunis Ebing
- Profession: molenaar.
- Religion: NH.
Ancestors of Teunis Ebing
|Herremina (Harmientje) Wienges|
|Johanna Alberdina Ebing|
Household of Teunis Ebing
Timeline Teunis Ebing
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- Teunis Ebing is a descendant of Hendrici Ebing.
See also the textual family tree of Hendrici Ebing.
About the surname Ebing
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Ebing.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Ebing.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Ebing.
Historical context (based on birthday November 1, 1878)
- The temperature on November 1, 1878 was about 4.0 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1878 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1878 » The American Bar Association is founded.
- 1878 » In California, the poet and American West outlaw calling himself "Black Bart" makes his last clean getaway when he steals a safe box from a Wells Fargo stagecoach. The empty box will be found later with a taunting poem inside.
- 1878 » Bulgaria regains its independence from Ottoman Empire according to the Treaty of San Stefano; shortly after Congress of Berlin stripped its status to an autonomous state of the Ottoman Empire.
Also born on November 1
- 1704 » Paul Daniel Longolius, German encylopedist († 1779)
- 1872 » Louis Dewis, Belgian Post-Impressionist painter († 1946)
- 1877 » Roger Quilter, British composer († 1953)
- 1962 » Anthony Kiedis, American singer (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
- 1965 » Patrik Ringborg, Swedish conductor
The publication Stamboom Ebing has been compiled by J. Ebing (contact is not possible).