Stamboom Ebing » Teunis Ebing
Personal data Teunis Ebing
- Profession: molenaar.
- Religion: NH.
Ancestors of Teunis Ebing
|Herremina (Harmientje) Wienges|
|Johanna Alberdina Ebing|
Household of Teunis Ebing
Timeline Teunis Ebing
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- Teunis Ebing is a descendant of Hendrici Ebing.
See also the textual family tree of Hendrici Ebing.
About the surname Ebing
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Ebing.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Ebing.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Ebing.
Historical context (based on birthday November 1, 1878)
- The temperature on November 1, 1878 was about 4.0 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1878 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1878 » John Kehoe, the last of the Molly Maguires is executed in Pennsylvania.
- 1878 » Yale Daily News becomes the first daily college newspaper in the United States.
- 1878 » First assassination attempt against Umberto I of Italy.
Also born on November 1
- 1921 » John W. Peterson, American songwriter († 2006)
- 1928 » Emmaline Henry, American actress († 1979)
- 1935 » Edward Said, Palestinian-born literary critic († 2003)
- 1950 » Robert B. Laughlin, American physicist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1973 » Geoff Horsfield, English footballer
The publication Stamboom Ebing has been compiled by J. Ebing (contact is not possible).