Stamboom Driessen » Bernhard Andreas Siegfried Graaf von Bylandt-Rheydt
Personal data Bernhard Andreas Siegfried Graaf von Bylandt-Rheydt
- He died.Y
- Profession: beeldhouwer en kunstschilder.
Ancestors of Bernhard Andreas Siegfried Graaf von Bylandt-Rheydt
|Peter Clemens Hubert Apollinaris Graaf van Bylandt|
|Sara Maria Barones van Boetzelaer|
|Jacob Edlefsen Dreyer||Johanna Dorothea Maester|
Maria Dorothea Dreyer
Bernhard Andreas Siegfried Graaf von Bylandt-Rheydt
Household of Bernhard Andreas Siegfried Graaf von Bylandt-Rheydt
Timeline Bernhard Andreas Siegfried Graaf von Bylandt-Rheydt
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Von Bylandt-Rheydt
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Von Bylandt-Rheydt.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Von Bylandt-Rheydt.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Von Bylandt-Rheydt.
Historical context (based on birthday January 3, 1905)
- The temperature on January 3, 1905 was between 2.6 °C and 2.1 °C and averaged 0.2 °C. There was -6 mm of rain during -32 hours. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1905 » The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- 1905 » Norway's parliament dissolves its union with Sweden, a vote that is confirmed by a national plebiscite on August 13 of that year.
- 1905 » Albert Einstein publishes the article "On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies", in which he introduces special relativity.
- 1905 » Chicago attorney Paul Harris and three other businessmen meet for lunch to form the Rotary Club, the world's first service club.
Also born on January 3
- 1698 » Pietro Metastasio, Italian poet († 1782)
- 1887 » August Macke, German painter († 1914)
- 1916 » Betty Furness, American actress († 1994)
- 1930 » Marcel Dubé, Quebec playwright
- 1975 » Thomas Bangalter, French DJ (Daft Punk)