Stamboom Driessen » Bernhard Andreas Siegfried Graaf von Bylandt-Rheydt
Personal data Bernhard Andreas Siegfried Graaf von Bylandt-Rheydt
- He died.Y
- Profession: beeldhouwer en kunstschilder.
Ancestors of Bernhard Andreas Siegfried Graaf von Bylandt-Rheydt
|Peter Clemens Hubert Apollinaris Graaf van Bylandt|
|Sara Maria Barones van Boetzelaer|
|Jacob Edlefsen Dreyer||Johanna Dorothea Maester|
Maria Dorothea Dreyer
Bernhard Andreas Siegfried Graaf von Bylandt-Rheydt
Household of Bernhard Andreas Siegfried Graaf von Bylandt-Rheydt
Timeline Bernhard Andreas Siegfried Graaf von Bylandt-Rheydt
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Von Bylandt-Rheydt
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Von Bylandt-Rheydt.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Von Bylandt-Rheydt.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Von Bylandt-Rheydt.
Historical context (based on birthday January 3, 1905)
- The temperature on January 3, 1905 was between 2.6 °C and 2.1 °C and averaged 0.2 °C. There was -6 mm of rain during -32 hours. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1905 » The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- 1905 » Tsar Nicholas II of Russia agrees to create an elected assembly, the Duma.
- 1905 » Albert Einstein reveals his Theory of Relativity (special relativity).
- 1905 » The physics journal Annalen der Physik published Albert Einstein's paper "Does the Inertia of a Body Depend Upon Its Energy Content?", introducing the equation E=mc².
Also born on January 3
- 1862 » Sir Matthew Nathan, British Governor of Queensland and other places († 1939)
- 1885 » Harry Elkins Widener, book collector, businessman, victim of the sinking of the RMS Titanic, and person after whom Harvard University's largest library is named († 1912)
- 1912 » Renaude Lapointe, Canadian journalist and senator († 2002)
- 1937 » Seri Wangnaitham, Thai dancer and choreographer († 2007)
- 1963 » Vic Grimes, American professional wrestler