Stamboom Driessen » Bernhard Andreas Siegfried Graaf von Bylandt-Rheydt
Personal data Bernhard Andreas Siegfried Graaf von Bylandt-Rheydt
- He died.Y
- Profession: beeldhouwer en kunstschilder.
Ancestors of Bernhard Andreas Siegfried Graaf von Bylandt-Rheydt
|Peter Clemens Hubert Apollinaris Graaf van Bylandt|
|Sara Maria Barones van Boetzelaer|
|Jacob Edlefsen Dreyer||Johanna Dorothea Maester|
Maria Dorothea Dreyer
Bernhard Andreas Siegfried Graaf von Bylandt-Rheydt
Household of Bernhard Andreas Siegfried Graaf von Bylandt-Rheydt
Timeline Bernhard Andreas Siegfried Graaf von Bylandt-Rheydt
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Von Bylandt-Rheydt
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Von Bylandt-Rheydt.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Von Bylandt-Rheydt.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Von Bylandt-Rheydt.
Historical context (based on birthday January 3, 1905)
- The temperature on January 3, 1905 was between 2.6 °C and 2.1 °C and averaged 0.2 °C. There was -6 mm of rain during -32 hours. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1905 » The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- 1905 » Albert Einstein publishes his theory on special relativity.
- 1905 » The Supreme Court of the United States decides Lochner v. New York which holds that the "right to free contract" is implicit in the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment of the United States Constitution.
- 1905 » Norway and Sweden sign the "Karlstad treaty", peacefully dissolving the Union between the two countries.
Also born on January 3
- 1924 » André Franquin, Belgian cartoonist (Gaston Lagaffe) († 1997)
- 1930 » Robert Loggia, American actor
- 1944 » Blanche d'Alpuget, Australian novelist, biographer
- 1953 » Justin Fleming, Australian playwright and writer
- 1975 » Danica McKellar, American actress