Stamboom Driessen » Willem Dirk Hendrik Baron van Asbeck
Personal data Willem Dirk Hendrik Baron van Asbeck
- He was born on July 30, 1858 in Noordwijk.
- Profession: schout bij nacht titulair, gouverneur van Suriname, buitengewoon gezant en gevolmachtigd minister in Mexico, daarna i.n Spanje
Ancestors of Willem Dirk Hendrik Baron van Asbeck
|Tjalling Minne Watze Baron van Asbeck|
|Elbrig van Bienema|
|Dirk Graaf van Hogendorp||Marianne CathËrine van Hogendorp|
Gerrit Ferdinand Baron van Asbeck
Caroline van Hogendorp
Willem Dirk Hendrik Baron van Asbeck
Anna Marie Jeanne Henriette Kluit
Household of Willem Dirk Hendrik Baron van Asbeck
Timeline Willem Dirk Hendrik Baron van Asbeck
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Van Asbeck
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Van Asbeck.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Van Asbeck.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van Asbeck.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 15, 1888)
- The temperature on March 15, 1888 was about 0.3 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- 1888 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1888 » George Eastman registers the trademark Kodak and receives a patent for his camera that uses roll film.
- 1888 » Thomas Green Clemson dies, bequeathing his estate to the State of South Carolina to establish the Clemson Agricultural College.
- 1888 » The Concertgebouw in Amsterdam is inaugurated.
Also born on July 30
- 1936 » Infanta Pilar of Spain
- 1943 » Henri-François Gautrin, Quebec politician
- 1945 » Patrick Modiano, French novelist
- 1960 » Richard Linklater, American filmmaker
- 1969 » Errol Stewart, Former South African cricketer and lawyer