Stamboom Den Nieuwenboer » Jan Beentjes
Personal data Jan Beentjes
- He was born on November 15, 1876 in Heemkerk.
Ancestors of Jan Beentjes
Johannes (Jan) Beentjes
Cornelia (Keetje) Willems
Household of Jan Beentjes
Timeline Jan Beentjes
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Beentjes
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Beentjes.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Beentjes.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Beentjes.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 8, 1906)
- The temperature on February 8, 1906 was between 3.1 °C and 0.1 °C and averaged 1.5 °C. There was -1.4 mm of rain during 12 hours. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1906 » The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- 1906 » The London Underground's Great Northern, Piccadilly and Brompton Railway opens.
- 1906 » The 1906 Summer Olympics, not now recognized as part of the official Olympic Games, open in Athens.
- 1906 » Alberto Santos-Dumont flies his 14-bis aircraft at Bagatelle, France for the first time successfully.
Also born on November 15
- 1708 » William Pitt, 1st Earl of Chatham, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom († 1778)
- 1920 » Vasilis Diamantopoulos, Greek actor († 1999)
- 1927 » Gregor Mackenzie, British politician († 1992)
- 1937 » Little Willie John, American singer († 1968)
- 1965 » Stefan Pfeiffer, German swimmer