Stamboom Den Nieuwenboer » Jan Beentjes
Personal data Jan Beentjes
- He was born on November 15, 1876 in Heemkerk.
Ancestors of Jan Beentjes
Johannes (Jan) Beentjes
Cornelia (Keetje) Willems
Household of Jan Beentjes
Timeline Jan Beentjes
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Beentjes
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Beentjes.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Beentjes.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Beentjes.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 8, 1906)
- The temperature on February 8, 1906 was between 3.1 °C and 0.1 °C and averaged 1.5 °C. There was -1.4 mm of rain during 12 hours. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1906 » The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- 1906 » Mahatma Gandhi coins the term "Satyagraha" to characterize the Non-Violence movement in South Africa.
- 1906 » The British Labour Party is organised.
- 1906 » The United States Congress passes the Meat Inspection Act and Pure Food and Drug Act.
Also born on November 15
- 1757 » Heinrich Christian Friedrich Schumacher, Danish surgeon († 1830)
- 1937 » Little Willie John, American singer († 1968)
- 1956 » Brian Douglas Wells, American criminal († 2003)
- 1967 » E-40, American rapper
- 1970 » Patrick Mboma, Cameroonian footballer