Stamboom Den Nieuwenboer » Jan Beentjes
Personal data Jan Beentjes
- He was born on November 15, 1876 in Heemkerk.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Beentjes
Household of Jan Beentjes
Timeline Jan Beentjes
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Beentjes
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Beentjes.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Beentjes.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Beentjes.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 8, 1906)
- The temperature on February 8, 1906 was between 3.1 °C and 0.1 °C and averaged 1.5 °C. There was -1.4 mm of rain during 12 hours. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1906: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- The United States Congress passes the Meat Inspection Act and Pure Food and Drug Act.
- The Intercollegiate Athletic Association of the United States (later National Collegiate Athletic Association) is established to set rules for amateur sports in the United States.
- The Captain of Köpenick fools the city hall of Köpenick and several soldiers by impersonating a Prussian officer.
The publication Stamboom Den Nieuwenboer has been compiled by J. den Nieuwenboer. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-den-nieuwenboer/