Stamboom Den Nieuwenboer » Jan Beentjes
Personal data Jan Beentjes
- He was born on November 15, 1876 in Heemkerk.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Beentjes
Household of Jan Beentjes
Timeline Jan Beentjes
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Beentjes
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Beentjes.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Beentjes.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Beentjes.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 8, 1906)
- The temperature on February 8, 1906 was between 3.1 °C and 0.1 °C and averaged 1.5 °C. There was -1.4 mm of rain during 12 hours. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1906: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- Theodore Roosevelt signs the Antiquities Act into law, authorizing the President to restrict the use of certain parcels of public land with historical or conservation value.
- First Anglo-French rugby union match at Parc des Princes in Paris
- First fixed-wing aircraft flight in Europe.