Stamboom de Bruijn » Hendrikus Johannes Meurs
Personal data Hendrikus Johannes Meurs
- He died.
- Profession: militair.
Ancestors of Hendrikus Johannes Meurs
Household of Hendrikus Johannes Meurs
Gelders Archief Toegangnr: 0207 Inventarisnr: 9107
Soort akte: Huwelijksakte Aktenummer: 295 Datum: 16-10-1915
Hendrikus Johannes Meurs Geboortedatum: 22-10-1889
Martha Kouprie Geboortedatum: 26-11-1893
Timeline Hendrikus Johannes Meurs
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Meurs
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Meurs.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Meurs.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Meurs.
Historical context (based on birthday October 22, 1889)
- The temperature on October 22, 1889 was about 7.9 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 95%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- 1889 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1889 » In Colorado, Nicholas Creede strikes it rich in silver during the last great silver boom of the American Old West.
- 1889 » The first issue of the Wall Street Journal is published.
- 1889 » Nintendo Koppai (Later Nintendo Company, Limited) is founded by Fusajiro Yamauchi to produce and market the playing card game Hanafuda.
Also born on October 22
- 1818 » Charles-Marie-René Leconte de Lisle, French poet († 1894)
- 1943 » Catherine Deneuve, French actress
- 1946 » Eddie Brigati, American singer (The Rascals)
- 1956 » Frank DiPino, American baseball player
- 1967 » Salvatore Di Vittorio, Italian composer and conductor
The publication Stamboom de Bruijn has been compiled by W. de Bruijn. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-de-bruijn/