Stamboom Corbey » Johannes Kneppelhout
Personal data Johannes Kneppelhout
Ancestors of Johannes Kneppelhout
Marie Louise van Rappard
Household of Johannes Kneppelhout
- Johannes Kneppelhout 1890-1976
Timeline Johannes Kneppelhout
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Kneppelhout
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Kneppelhout.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Kneppelhout.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kneppelhout.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 26, 1888)
- The temperature on July 26, 1888 was about 19.7 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 54 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 70%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- 1888 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1888 » The first successful adding machine in the United States is patented by William Seward Burroughs.
- 1888 » Crown Prince Wilhelm becomes Kaiser Wilhelm II and is the last emperor of the German Empire.
- 1888 » The National Geographic Society is founded in Washington, D.C..
Also born on December 10
- 1870 » Pierre Louÿs, French author († 1925)
- 1914 » Dorothy Lamour, American actress († 1996)
- 1920 » Clarice Lispector, Ukrainian-Brazilian writer († 1977)
- 1938 » Yuri Temirkanov, Russian orchestral conductor
- 1980 » Massari, Lebanese-born Canadian singer