Stamboom Corbey » Johannes Kneppelhout
Personal data Johannes Kneppelhout
Ancestors of Johannes Kneppelhout
Household of Johannes Kneppelhout
- Johannes Kneppelhout 1890-1976
Timeline Johannes Kneppelhout
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Kneppelhout
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Kneppelhout.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Kneppelhout.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kneppelhout.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 26, 1888)
- The temperature on July 26, 1888 was about 19.7 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 54 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 70%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1888: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- Mary Ann Nichols is murdered. She is the first of Jack the Ripper's known victims.
- Death of the Argentine politician Domingo Sarmiento, after whom the Latin American Teacher's Day is chosen.
- With the passage of the Lei Áurea ("Golden Law"), Brazil abolishes slavery.
The publication Stamboom Corbey has been compiled by Drs. R.A. Corbeij. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-corbey/