Stamboom Bredewout/Bredewold » Gesina Visser
Personal data Gesina Visser
- She is buried.[ Source 1 ]
Ancestors of Gesina Visser
|Gerrit Visser||Hermina Kistemaker||Jan van Duren|
Jantje van Duren
Timeline Gesina Visser
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Visser
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Visser.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Visser.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Visser.
Historical context (based on birthday September 18, 1891)
- The temperature on September 18, 1891 was about 14.7 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1891 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1891 » James Naismith introduces the first version of basketball, with thirteen rules, a peach basket nailed to either end of his school's gymnasium, and two teams of nine players.
- 1891 » Major hurricane strikes Martinique, leaving 700 dead.
- 1891 » The Music Hall in New York City (later known as Carnegie Hall) has its grand opening and first public performance, with Tchaikovsky as the guest conductor.
Also born on September 18
- 1344 » Marie Valois, Princess of France († 1404)
- 1949 » Mo Mowlam, British politician († 2005)
- 1954 » Takao Doi, Japanese astronaut
- 1958 » Linda Lusardi, English actress and model
- 1960 » Karim Rashid, Egyptian/English industrial designer