Stamboom Bakx » Joannes (Jan) Bakx
Personal data Joannes (Jan) Bakx
- First name Jan.
- He was born on July 26, 1841 in Steenbergen.
- Resident: starting July 26, 1841 in L nr. 5, Steenbergen.
Ancestors of Joannes (Jan) Bakx
Joannes (Jan) Bakx
Anna Catharina Jochems
Joannes (Jan) Bakx
Joanna Adriana Veraart
Household of Joannes (Jan) Bakx
Timeline Joannes (Jan) Bakx
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Bakx
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Bakx.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Bakx.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bakx.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 15, 1873)
- The temperature on January 15, 1873 was about 8.1 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 84%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- 1873 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1873 » Alexandra Palace burns down after being open for only 16 days.
- 1873 » Albert Bridge in Chelsea, London opened.
- 1873 » E. Remington and Sons in Ilion, New York begins production of the first practical typewriter.
Also born on July 26
- 1880 » Volodymyr Vynnychenko, Ukrainian statesman († 1951)
- 1921 » Jean Shepherd, American writer († 1999)
- 1941 » Brenton Wood, American singer-songwriter
- 1973 » Chris Pirillo, American TV host, blogger
- 1974 » Dean Sturridge, English Footballer
The publication Stamboom Bakx has been compiled by (contact is not possible).