Stamboom Afens » Petrus Paulus Renier
Personal data Petrus Paulus Renier
Ancestors of Petrus Paulus Renier
Joannes Josephus Renier
Antonia Jacoba Smit
Petrus Paulus Renier
Johanna Maria Elisabeth Renier
Household of Petrus Paulus Renier
Timeline Petrus Paulus Renier
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- Geboorteregister Vlissingen 1865 aktenr 221
- Overlijdensregister Terneuzen 1954 aktenr 24
- Huwelijksregister Vlissingen 1891 aktenr 62
About the surname Renier
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Renier.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Renier.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Renier.
Historical context (based on birthday July 14, 1865)
- The temperature on July 14, 1865 was about 20.0 °C. The air pressure was 0.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 76%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1865 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1865 » Birth of Charles Proteus Steinmetz
- 1865 » American Civil War: Confederate General Edmund Kirby Smith, commander of the Confederate Trans-Mississippi division, is the last general of the Confederate Army to surrender, at Galveston, Texas.
- 1865 » President Abraham Lincoln makes his last public speech.
Also born on July 14
- 1829 » Edward White Benson, Archbishop of Canterbury († 1896)
- 1919 » Lino Ventura, Italian-born actor († 1987)
- 1950 » Gwen Guthrie, American singer († 1999)
- 1951 » Erich Hallhuber, German actor († 2003)
- 1966 » Tanya Donelly, American musician (Belly)