Regio Goeree Overflakkee » Maria Hicken
Personal data Maria Hicken
Ancestors of Maria Hicken
Household of Maria Hicken
She is married to Jan van der Weel after 1700.
Timeline Maria Hicken
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Hicken
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Hicken.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Hicken.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hicken.
Historical context (based on christening day March 21, 1685)
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- 1685 » James II of England and VII of Scotland becomes King upon the death of his brother Charles II.
- 1685 » Fort St. Louis is established by a Frenchman at Matagorda Bay thus forming the basis for France's claim to Texas.
- 1685 » Monmouth Rebellion: James Scott, 1st Duke of Monmouth declares himself King of England at Bridgwater.