Genealogische data Golse Genen » Anna Catharina Lamberdina Paijmans
Personal data Anna Catharina Lamberdina Paijmans
- She was born on March 7, 1866 in Oisterwijk.Geboorteakte Anna Catharina Lamberdina Paijmans Oisterwijk
Registernaam Geboorteregister 1866
Periode register 1866
Kind Anna Catharina Lamberdina Paijmans
Vader Gijsbert Paijmans
Moeder Anna Buijel
- She died.
Ancestors of Anna Catharina Lamberdina Paijmans
|Maria Catharina Schellekens|
|Johanna van der Linden|
Anna Catharina Lamberdina Paijmans
Josephus van Breugel
Household of Anna Catharina Lamberdina Paijmans
She had a relationship with Josephus van Breugel.
Timeline Anna Catharina Lamberdina Paijmans
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Paijmans
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Paijmans.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Paijmans.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Paijmans.
Historical context (based on birthday March 7, 1866)
- The temperature on March 7, 1866 was about 5.3 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 14 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 71%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 10, 1866 to June 1, 1866 the cabinet Fransen van de Putte, with I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- 1866 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1866 » Austro-Prussian War ends with the Treaty of Prague.
- 1866 » The U.S. Congress eliminates the half dime coin and replaces it with the five cent piece, or nickel.
- 1866 » The Fenians are driven out of Fort Erie, Ontario, into the United States.
Also born on March 7
- 1837 » Henry Draper, American physician and astronomer († 1882)
- 1940 » Daniel J. Travanti, American actor
- 1944 » Zhiuli Shartava, Georgian politician and the Head of the Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Abkhazia († 1993)
- 1971 » Matthew Vaughn, British film producer and director
- 1979 » Rodrigo Braña, Argentine footballer