Genealogie Weits » Albert Bartelds Klok
Personal data Albert Bartelds Klok
Ancestors of Albert Bartelds Klok
|Geert Hendricks Cluck (Clock)|
Barteld Geerts Klok
Albert Bartelds Klok
Geessien Jannes Kist
|Geertien Alberts Klok|
|Jantien Alberts Klok|
|Jannes Alberts Klok|
|Lammegien Alberts Klok|
|x (3)< 1821|
Jantje Egberts Ellen
Household of Albert Bartelds Klok
- Geertien Alberts Klok 1789-< 1793
- Jantien Alberts Klok 1791-1860
- Geertien Klok 1793-1866
- Martinus Klok 1795-????
- Jannes Alberts Klok 1798-1875
- Lammegien Alberts Klok 1800-1859
- Geert Klok 1802-1854
- Bartelt Klok 1807-1815
He is married to (3) Jantje Egberts Ellen before 1821 at Assen.
Timeline Albert Bartelds Klok
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- ovl akte
- RHC Dr ovl akte 17-04-1841 (akte 18)
- RHC Dr dtb pag419 - Albert Bartels uit Cloosterveen
- RHC Dr - Albert Bartels Klok weduwnaar en Aaltien Mannes uit Diever
About the surname Klok
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Klok.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Klok.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Klok.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 20, 1785)
- The temperature on February 20, 1785 was about -3.0 °C. Wind direction mainly southwest. Weather type: zeer betrokken . Source: KNMI (weather station Zwanenburg/The Netherlands).
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- 1785 » Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier, co-pilot of the first-ever manned flight (1783), and his companion, Pierre Romain, become the first-ever casualties of an air crash when their hot air balloon explodes during their attempt to cross the English Channel.
- 1785 » The University of Georgia is founded, the first public university in the United States.
- 1785 » The dollar is unanimously chosen as the monetary unit for the United States.
Also died on April 16
- 1879 » Bernadette Soubirous, Saint of the Roman Catholic Church and visionary of Lourdes, France during 1858 (b. January 7, 1844)
- 1904 » Samuel Smiles, Scottish writer and reformer (b. 1812)
- 1928 » Henry Birks, Canadian businessman, founder of Henri Birks and Sons (b. 1840)
- 1946 » Arthur Chevrolet, Swiss-born race car driver and automobile designer (b. 1884)
- 1994 » Ralph Ellison, American writer (b. 1913)
The publication Genealogie Weits has been compiled by Maria Deuling. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-weits/