Genealogie Van der Linden en aanverwante families » Maria Elisabeth Simons
Personal data Maria Elisabeth Simons
Ancestors of Maria Elisabeth Simons
|Mathis (Mathias) Simons|
|Maria Gertrudis Sistermans|
|Johannes Martines (Jan Martin) Senden|
|Maria Elisabeth Souren|
Jan Mathias Simons
Maria Elisabeth Senden
Maria Elisabeth Simons
Jan Willem Roumans
< 1872-> 1893
Household of Maria Elisabeth Simons
Timeline Maria Elisabeth Simons
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Simons
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Simons.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Simons.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Simons.
Historical context (based on birthday January 14, 1860)
- The temperature on January 14, 1860 was about -1.6 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- 1860 » The Netherlands had about 3 million citizens.
- 1860 » Abraham Lincoln wins the Republican Party nomination over William H. Seward, who later becomes the United States Secretary of State.
- 1860 » Britain's first tram service begins in Birkenhead, Merseyside.
- 1860 » One of the worst storms ever to hit the region lashes the east coast of England, sinking more than 100 ships and killing at least 40 people. Among those rescued at sea is the crew of the brig Hannah, captained by George Jezzard, the great-great-great-grandfather of the actor David Suchet
Also born on January 14
- 1863 » Manuel Gomes da Costa, 96th Prime Minister of Portugal and 10th President of Portugal († 1929)
- 1901 » Bebe Daniels, American actress († 1971)
- 1947 » Beverly Perdue, American politician
- 1949 » Mary Robison, American writer
- 1980 » Sosuke Sumitani, Japanese announcer
The publication Genealogie Van der Linden en aanverwante families has been compiled by Hans van der Linden. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-van-der-linden/