Genealogie Van der Linden en aanverwante families » Maria Elisabeth Simons
Personal data Maria Elisabeth Simons
Ancestors of Maria Elisabeth Simons
|Mathis (Mathias) Simons|
|Maria Gertrudis Sistermans|
|Johannes Martines (Jan Martin) Senden|
|Maria Elisabeth Souren|
Jan Mathias Simons
Maria Elisabeth Senden
Maria Elisabeth Simons
Jan Willem Roumans
< 1872-> 1893
Household of Maria Elisabeth Simons
Timeline Maria Elisabeth Simons
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Simons
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Simons.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Simons.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Simons.
Historical context (based on birthday January 14, 1860)
- The temperature on January 14, 1860 was about -1.6 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- 1860 » The Netherlands had about 3 million citizens.
- 1860 » Charles XV of Sweden-Norway is crowned king of Sweden.
- 1860 » The Second Opium War finally ends at the Convention of Peking with the ratification of the Treaty of Tientsin, an unequal treaty.
- 1860 » Giuseppe Garibaldi's Mille expedition sets sail from Genoa to the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies.
Also born on January 14
- 1451 » Franchinus Gaffurius, Italian music theorist († 1522)
- 1883 » Nina Ricci, Italian-born French fashion designer († 1970)
- 1886 » Hugh Lofting, English author († 1947)
- 1926 » Warren Mitchell, English actor
- 1983 » Maxime Monfort, Belgian cyclist