Genealogie Spierenburg » Johannes [Japik) Meurs
Personal data Johannes [Japik) Meurs
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannes Meurs
Household of Johannes [Japik) Meurs
- Marijtje Johannesdr Meurs 1776-????
About the surname Meurs
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Meurs.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Meurs.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Meurs.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 20, 1774)
- The temperature on November 20, 1774 was about -1 °C. Wind direction mainly northeast. Weather type: geheel betrokken . Source: KNMI (weather station Zwanenburg/The Netherlands)
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1774: Source: Wikipedia
- Orangetown Resolutions adopted in the Province of New York, one of many protests against the British Parliament's Coercive Acts
- Intolerable Acts: The Quartering Act is enacted, allowing a governor in colonial America to house British soldiers in uninhabited houses, outhouses, barns, or other buildings if suitable quarters are not provided.
- The element oxygen is discovered for the third (and last) time.