Genealogie Spierenburg » Johannes [Japik) Meurs
Personal data Johannes [Japik) Meurs
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannes [Japik) Meurs
Household of Johannes [Japik) Meurs
- Marijtje Johannesdr Meurs 1776-????
Timeline Johannes [Japik) Meurs
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Meurs
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Meurs.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Meurs.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Meurs.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 20, 1774)
- The temperature on November 20, 1774 was about -1 °C. Wind direction mainly northeast. Weather type: geheel betrokken . Source: KNMI (weather station Zwanenburg/The Netherlands)
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1774: Source: Wikipedia
- First display of the word "Liberty" on a flag, raised by colonists in Taunton, Massachusetts in defiance of British rule in Colonial America.
- Orangetown Resolutions adopted in the Province of New York, one of many protests against the British Parliament's Coercive Acts
- Russo-Turkish War, 1768-1774: Russia and the Ottoman Empire sign the Treaty of Kuchuk-Kainarji ending the war.
The publication Genealogie Spierenburg has been compiled by G. Spierenburg. http://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-spierenburg/