Genealogie Kraaijkamp en Langereis » Cornelia Christina de Vos
Personal data Cornelia Christina de Vos
- She died.
Ancestors of Cornelia Christina de Vos
|Pieter Huibert de Vos|
Adriaan de Vos
Cornelia Christina de Vos
Peter Marinus Henri Scheele
Household of Cornelia Christina de Vos
Timeline Cornelia Christina de Vos
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname De Vos
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname De Vos.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching De Vos.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Vos.
Historical context (based on birthday February 7, 1894)
- The temperature on February 7, 1894 was about 9.1 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 97%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1894 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1894 » Archibald Philip Primrose, 5th Earl of Rosebery becomes First Lord of the Treasury.
- 1894 » Coxey's Army reaches Washington, D.C. to protest the unemployment caused by the Panic of 1893.
- 1894 » Coxey's Army, the first significant American protest march, arrives in Washington, D.C.
Also born on February 7
- 1915 » Teoctist, Ex-Patriarch of the Romanian Orthodox Church († 2007)
- 1954 » Dieter Bohlen German composer
- 1956 » Emo Philips, American comedian
- 1972 » Amon Tobin, Canadian/Brazilian musician
- 1977 » Mariusz Pudzianowski, Polish strongman competitor