Genealogie Buddingh-Krabbenbos » Kornelis van der Maar
Personal data Kornelis van der Maar
Household of Kornelis van der Maar
- Gerhardus van der Maar 1887-1950
Timeline Kornelis van der Maar
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Van der Maar
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Van der Maar.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Van der Maar.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van der Maar.
Historical context (based on birthday December 18, 1862)
- The temperature on December 18, 1862 was about 6.1 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 18 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1862 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1862 » American Civil War: Second Battle of Bull Run, also known as the Battle of Second Manassas.
- 1862 » American Civil War: Forces under Union Admiral David Farragut capture the Confederate city of New Orleans, Louisiana.
- 1862 » Alvan Graham Clark discovers the white dwarf star Sirius B, a companion of Sirius, through an 18.5-inch telescope now located at Northwestern University.
Also born on December 18
- 1870 » Saki, English writer († 1916)
- 1888 » Robert Moses, American public works official († 1981)
- 1910 » Eric Tindill, New Zealand cricketer and rugby player
- 1946 » Steven Spielberg, American film director
- 1953 » Khas-Magomed Hadjimuradov, Chechen singer-songwriter