Genealogie Bovenschen, Looijenga, Van Gelderen en Van Donk » Hendrika Meijer
Personal data Hendrika Meijer
Household of Hendrika Meijer
She is married to (2) Marinus de Ridder after 1927.
Timeline Hendrika Meijer
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Meijer
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Meijer.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Meijer.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Meijer.
Historical context (based on birthday August 28, 1879)
- The temperature on August 28, 1879 was about 18.7 °C. There was 6 mm of rain. The air pressure was 20 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- 1879 » The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- 1879 » War of the Pacific is fought between Chile and the joint forces of Bolivia and Peru. Chile successfully takes over Arica and Tarapacá leaving Bolivia as a landlocked country.
- 1879 » Chile declares war on Bolivia and Peru, starting the War of the Pacific.
- 1879 » Sandford Fleming first proposes adoption of Universal Standard Time at a meeting of the Royal Canadian Institute.
Also born on August 28
- 1903 » Bruno Bettelheim, American psychologist († 1990)
- 1940 » Ken Jenkins, American actor
- 1965 » Amanda Tapping, Canadian actress
- 1965 » Satoshi Tajiri, founder of Game Freak
- 1969 » Jason Priestley, Canadian-born actor