Familiestamboom Visser » Trijntje Lukas Bouwman
Personal data Trijntje Lukas Bouwman
- Profession: Dienstmeid.
- Stamboom familie Albada-Vlink/de Vries/Kuiper/Stremler., one author has confirmed this is the same person
Ancestors of Trijntje Lukas Bouwman
|Lukas Gerbens Bouwman|
|Trijntje Markus Rodenburg|
|Bauke Hendriks de Vries|
|Fopje Klazes Rijkema|
Lukas Lukas Bouwman
Rinkje Baukes de Vries
Trijntje Lukas Bouwman
Hendrik Rintjes van der Goot
Household of Trijntje Lukas Bouwman
- Rinkje Hendriks van der Goot 1889-1965
Timeline Trijntje Lukas Bouwman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Bouwman
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Bouwman.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Bouwman.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bouwman.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 23, 1887)
- The temperature on June 23, 1887 was about 12.9 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 84%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- 1887 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1887 » The Rocky Mountains Park Act becomes law in Canada, creating the nation's first national park, Banff National Park.
- 1887 » On Easter Sunday, Pope Leo XIII authorizes the establishment of The Catholic University of America.
- 1887 » Balochistan conquered by the British Empire.
Also born on May 28
- 1692 » Joseph Butler, English philosopher († 1752)
- 1759 » William Pitt the Younger, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom († 1806)
- 1956 » Jerry Douglas, American dobro player
- 1956 » Markus Höttinger, Austrian racing driver († 1980)
- 1979 » Jesse Bradford, American actor