Stamboom Bosch » Johanna de Wilde
Personal data Johanna de Wilde
- She was born 1870 in Delden, Ambt.
Ancestors of Johanna de Wilde
|Jan Willem Hendriks Buursink|
|Jennigje Gerrits Bosch|
Hendrik Jan de Wilde
Johanna de Wilde
Jan van den Bos
Jan de Wilde
Household of Johanna de Wilde
The couple were divorced on before 1910.
Notes by Johanna de Wilde
Timeline Johanna de Wilde
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
- Johanna de Wilde is a descendant of Gerrit Hermens Boschhuis Mars.
See also the textual family tree of Gerrit Hermens Boschhuis Mars.
About the surname De Wilde
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname De Wilde.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching De Wilde.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Wilde.
Historical context (based on day of death June 3, 1943)
- The temperature on June 3, 1943 was between 2.6 °C and 2.1 °C and averaged 0.1 °C. There was 10 mm of rain during 119 hours. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1941 to February 23, 1945 the cabinet Gerbrandy II, with Prof. dr. P.S. Gerbrandy (ARP) as prime minister.
- 1943 » The Netherlands had about 9 million citizens.
- 1943 » Burma Railway (Burma-Thailand Railway) is completed.
- 1943 » World War II: First flight of the Dornier Do 335 "Pfeil".
- 1943 » World War II: An F4U Corsair accomplishes the first successful radar-guided interception.
Also died on June 3
- 1594 » John Aylmer, English political theorist (b. 1521)
- 1875 » Georges Bizet, French composer (b. 1838)
- 1963 » Pope John XXIII (b. 1881)
- 1973 » Dory Funk, professional wrestler (b. 1919)
- 2009 » David Carradine, American actor (b. 1936)