Berkemeijer Genealogie » Maria Elisabeth Overberg
Personal data Maria Elisabeth Overberg
Ancestors of Maria Elisabeth Overberg
|Hermann Overberg||Margaretha Maria Karwisch||Dierck Heuer||Elisabeth Herdema van Houwes?|
Johan Theodor Overberg
Maria Elisabeth Heuer
Maria Elisabeth Overberg
Clemens Carl Berkemeijer
Household of Maria Elisabeth Overberg
Timeline Maria Elisabeth Overberg
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Overberg
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Overberg.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Overberg.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Overberg.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 9, 1893)
- The temperature on January 9, 1893 was about 0.1 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1893 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1893 » The Royal Navy battleship HMSCamperdown accidentally rams the British Mediterranean Fleet flagship HMSVictoria which sinks taking 358 crew with her, including the fleet's commander, Vice-Admiral Sir George Tryon.
- 1893 » Salt Lake Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is dedicated by Wilford Woodruff.
- 1893 » Former Governor General Lord Stanley pledges to donate a silver challenge cup, later named after him, as an award for the best hockey team in Canada; originally presented to amateur champions, the Stanley Cup has been awarded to the top pro team since 1910, and since 1926, only to National Hockey League teams.
Also born on April 14
- 1918 » Mary Healy, American actress
- 1930 » Bradford Dillman, American actor
- 1965 » Kirk Windstein, American guitarist (Crowbar, Down)
- 1975 » Amy Dumas, American professional wrestler
- 1979 » Noé Pamarot, French footballer