Berkemeijer Genealogie » Maria Elisabeth Overberg
Personal data Maria Elisabeth Overberg
Ancestors of Maria Elisabeth Overberg
|Hermann Overberg||Margaretha Maria Karwisch||Dierck Heuer||Elisabeth Herdema van Houwes?|
Johan Theodor Overberg
Maria Elisabeth Heuer
Maria Elisabeth Overberg
Clemens Carl Berkemeijer
Household of Maria Elisabeth Overberg
Timeline Maria Elisabeth Overberg
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Overberg
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Overberg.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Overberg.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Overberg.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 9, 1893)
- The temperature on January 9, 1893 was about 0.1 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1893 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1893 » Tchaikovsky's Symphony No. 6 in B Minor, Pathétique, receives its première performance in St. Petersburg, only nine days before the composer's death.
- 1893 » The Genoa Cricket & Athletic Club, to become the first Italian football club, is established by British expats.
- 1893 » The Washington National Cathedral is chartered by Congress. The charter is signed by President Benjamin Harrison.
Also born on April 14
- 1904 » Sir John Gielgud, English actor († 2000)
- 1924 » Shorty Rogers, American jazz musician († 1994)
- 1948 » Anastasios Papaligouras, Greek lawyer and politician
- 1950 » Francis Collins, American scientist
- 1953 » David Buss, Evolutionary psychologist