Berkemeijer Genealogie » Maria Elisabeth Overberg
Personal data Maria Elisabeth Overberg
Ancestors of Maria Elisabeth Overberg
|Hermann Overberg||Margaretha Maria Karwisch||Dierck Heuer||Elisabeth Herdema van Houwes?|
Johan Theodor Overberg
Maria Elisabeth Heuer
Maria Elisabeth Overberg
Clemens Carl Berkemeijer
Household of Maria Elisabeth Overberg
Timeline Maria Elisabeth Overberg
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
Symbols used: grandparents parents brothers/sisters children
About the surname Overberg
- Take a look at the information available on genealogieonline about the surname Overberg.
- Check in Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register who is researching Overberg.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Overberg.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 9, 1893)
- The temperature on January 9, 1893 was about 0.1 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands).
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- 1893 » The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- 1893 » The Supreme Court of the United States rules in Nix v. Hedden that a tomato is a vegetable, not a fruit, under the Tariff Act of 1883.
- 1893 » The first American-made automobile, built by the Duryea Brothers, is displayed.
- 1893 » A revolution led by the liberal general and politician, José Santos Zelaya, takes over state power in Nicaragua.
Also born on April 14
- 1886 » Ernst Robert Curtius, Alsatian philologist († 1956)
- 1926 » Frank Daniel, Czech-born writer, director and teacher († 1996)
- 1936 » Kenneth Mars, American actor
- 1974 » Shawntae Harris, American rapper
- 1976 » Anna DeForge, American basketball player