Personal data Battruda Eldrenkamp
Ancestors (and descendant) of Battruda Eldrenkamp
Geboorteregister Hoogkerk 1867, Aktenummer 27
Timeline Battruda Eldrenkamp
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Eldrenkamp
- The temperature on June 6, 1867 was about 16.4 °C. There was 4 mm of rain. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 86%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- February 17 » The first ship passes through the Suez Canal.
- May 29 » The Austro-Hungarian Compromise of 1867 ("the Compromise") is born through Act 12, which establishes the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
- July 1 » The British North America Act takes effect as the Province of Canada, New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia join into confederation to create the modern nation of Canada. Sir John A. Macdonald is sworn in as the first Prime Minister of Canada. This date is commemorated annually in Canada as Canada Day, a national holiday.
- July 17 » Harvard School of Dental Medicine is established in Boston, Massachusetts. It is the first dental school in the U.S. that is affiliated with a university.
- August 28 » The United States takes possession of the (at this point unoccupied) Midway Atoll.
- November 23 » The Manchester Martyrs are hanged in Manchester, England, for killing a police officer while freeing two Irish Republican Brotherhood members from custody.
- 1857 » Aleksandr Lyapunov, Russian mathematician and physicist († 1918)
- 1862 » Henry Newbolt, English historian, author, and poet († 1938)
- 1867 » David T. Abercrombie, American surveyor and businessman, founded Abercrombie & Fitch († 1931)
- 1868 » Robert Falcon Scott, English sailor and explorer († 1912)
- 1872 » Alix of Hesse, German princess and Russian empress († 1918)
- 1875 » Thomas Mann, German author and critic, Nobel Prize laureate († 1955)
The publication Stamboom Weening
has been compiled by Hans Weening
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Hans Weening, "Stamboom Weening", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-weening/I49316.php : accessed June 16, 2021), "Battruda Eldrenkamp (1867-????)".