Personal data Pieter Postma
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Postma
Geboorteregister 1905, Achtkarspelen, aktenummer 196
Timeline Pieter Postma
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Postma
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Postma.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Postma.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Postma.
- The temperature on June 12, 1905 was between 9.9 °C and 22.8 °C and averaged 16.9 °C. There was 14.0 hours of sunshine (84%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1905: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.5 million citizens.
- April 17 » The Supreme Court of the United States decides Lochner v. New York, which holds that the "right to free contract" is implicit in the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- April 30 » Albert Einstein completes his doctoral thesis at the University of Zurich.
- May 28 » Russo-Japanese War: The Battle of Tsushima ends with the destruction of the Russian Baltic Fleet by Admiral Tōgō Heihachirō and the Imperial Japanese Navy.
- September 11 » The Ninth Avenue derailment occurs in New York City, killing 13.
- October 16 » The Partition of Bengal in India takes place.
- October 30 » Czar Nicholas II issues the October Manifesto, granting the Russian peoples basic civil liberties and the right to form a duma. (October 17 in the Julian calendar)
The publication Stamboom Weening
has been compiled by Hans Weening
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Hans Weening, "Stamboom Weening", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-weening/I115213.php : accessed June 23, 2021), "Pieter Postma (1905-)".